Be more dog

We all enjoyed this!

But what does it mean?

‘Be more dog’….ummm…..walk on all fours? scratch yourself with your hind leg? pant with your tongue out?

No, we decided, you don’t take it literally (exactly as the words say).  There were some great comments about what ‘be more dog’ could actually mean…..

11 thoughts on “Be more dog

1. Hello Ms McKay, I loved your video! I think what the cat is telling us to do is be more energetic instead of being lazy and uninvolved. We should get out and have fun by getting involved.

2. My favourite part of the video was when he jumped through a dog door. So I’d like to know everyone else’s favourite part of the video.

3. I’m glad you liked the video Blaine! Sorry it’s not coming up on your screen at school, but if you log onto Edublogs at home you’ll be able to show your family too.

• Hi Aaron, the cat in the video just lies around and doesn’t join in with anything. When he is being more dog he notices what’s going on around him and joins in. He does things by himself, with people and with dogs. Does that give you a clue?

4. Hi Mrs McKay, I thought the video was good. The cat decided to be a dog by acting like a dog. It was running and having fun.

• Yes, I agree, Courtney. Sometimes our cat is playful and running around like a crazy thing, but most of time she just sleeps.