TRICK OR TREAT?

It’s Halloween night at Phoenix High School. I, Courtney, am alone.

I walk through the corridors. I hear a sound behind me. A creaking sound, ‘CR CR CR CR’.

I turn around and I see a ghost. I don’t understand who that person is.

I check in all rooms but one room is different. There is blood on the walls and the floor! I notice a symbol.  It looks like a star but it is covered with creepy blood.

I see a ghost again. It’s coming closer!

I run and scream for my life ‘AAAAAHHHHHHH’  I run to the front of the school. I am scared! I see a ghost again but he is walking back to the classroom. I run home.

When I get home I google Phoenix High School’s history. I discover a Science teacher who had died in the corridors comes out every night.  He says ‘You killed me! The students killed me!’

TRICK OR TREAT?

6 thoughts on “TRICK OR TREAT?

1. What an imagination Courtney! I’ll never be able to stay late at work in the winter and walk down the dark corridor again, especially past the Science lab! How do you think the students might kill a Science teacher?

• The students killed the teacher by poisoning him. When he drank his tea, he put his tea down on the table and wrote something on the board. One of the students had a plan to prank him. The student grabbed a chemical and poured a tiny bit in the teachers tea. He drank the tea and started choking and died. The teacher came back to the school as a ghost and ruined the school by smashing lots of windows and leaving blood every where.